What if you could…
- Spend extravagantly on the things you love, guilt-free
- Pay your bills, save for dream vacations and invest aggressively for retirement — all on autopilot
- And use your money to live a bigger, more rewarding life
And do all of it without earning more, becoming a financial expert, or stressing about your money 24/7?
Today, I want to show you how..
Hi, I'm Ramit Sethi
You might know me as the author of the New York Times bestseller I Will Teach You To Be Rich.
Or you might have seen me in a 6-page Fortune profile, featured in Forbes next to Warren Buffett, or as a regular guest on The Tim Ferriss Show.
Maybe you saw me on TikTok ridiculing all the terrible financial advice out there. (There's so much to mock.)
I've been helping people see money differently for over 15 years. That means no more pinching pennies, no more budgets, no more complicated math.
Instead, I teach how to use SYSTEMS and PSYCHOLOGY to live a Rich Life — at any income level.
What does your Rich Life look like?
Here's a snapshot of mine:
Each of these things makes my life bigger, richer, happier. For me, financial freedom means being able to spend MORE on these things, every day.
Of course, this is just my vision. Yours will be different. Your Rich Life is YOURS.
Not your parents' vision. Not your friends' vision. Not even mine.
So what does your Rich Life look like?
- Going on a hike with beautiful views every Saturday morning
- Staying at an all-inclusive resort in Mexico with your favorite people
- Shopping at Whole Foods and not worrying about the prices
- Buying new shoes every month
- Saving aggressively and retiring a decade early
- Traveling the country in an RV
- Being debt-free (at last)
- Having the freedom to give more — gifts, tips, charity, time
- Being able to extend your vacation by a few days "just because"
- Learning a new language with a private tutor
- Having the freedom to pick up your kids after school every day
- Buying your dream home
You decide. Your Rich Life should fit you like a handmade glove.
Your Rich Life would probably make NO SENSE to me. And that's great!
Don't let people tell you what you should and shouldn't want. A house with a picket fence? A high-end SUV with a 3rd row? Designer clothes from Italy? You do you. I'm giving you permission.
For example, I'm obsessed with convenience. Few things make me as happy as finding new ways I can use my money to save time and make my life easier. That means I can spend all that time saved on the things I love — like finding new hot sauces, exploring NYC, or just plain taking naps. Oh yeah, and working on growing my business!
This might seem crazy to you — I know! Maybe you’re not obsessed with convenience like I am.
But I bet you’re obsessed with something. And money could help you go deep, really deep, into it.
3 examples of how my friends spend their money:
- One couple I know loves donating to charity. Each year they set aside time to research charities and decide on their giving plan. Then they visit the charities throughout the year.
- Another friend has a daily non-negotiable: her yoga class. And each year, she takes a 2-week trip to southern India for intensive yoga training.
- A third friend runs a business and loves luxury fashion. After each webinar, she takes 3% of sales and splurges on something she loves.
If you could double, triple, or even quadruple the amount of money you spend on yourself — and do it responsibly and guilt-free — how would you spend it?
And most important of all — what's stopping you?
Curious money quirks we all have
There are a few quirks about money that have always fascinated me:
- Why is it that we ALL have big dreams for our Rich Lives...but so few of us actually live it?
- Why is something as ubiquitous as money so confusing, anxious and overwhelming? Isn't there a better way?
- Why is it that some people with smaller incomes can afford Rich Lives...while others with huge salaries are constantly underwater and frustrated?
And biggest of all: Why is it so NORMAL to stress about money?
We all feel it.
We feel it DAILY. Sometimes hourly.
- We go to Target for deodorant and tissues and leave with $197.43 of stuff.
- Our car needs surprise repairs, and we have to scramble to pay it.
- We hear our friends talk about their investments and wonder how much we're missing out on. (Btw, that could be hundreds of thousands of dollars over your lifetime if you're not investing — and investing wisely.)
- Here comes another student loan bill. Will these ever end?
- End of the month and we get a "low account balance" alert — again.
- We're on vacation but can't enjoy dinner because the prices feel so high. Wasn't this trip supposed to be relaxing?
Money stress is one of those things that's so common that we think it's normal. We think money HAS to be stressful.
But if you step back and look at what we're taught about money, it's not surprising we're stressed. Most money advice sounds logical but actually ADDS stress to our lives.
"Keep a budget!" (Why? Every time you try it falls apart and you're back to square one.)
"Cut back on lattes!" (Frankly, I don't want to. I love my coffee.)
"Disable your oven light and save $0.43. EVERY YEAR!" (OMG, some frugality tips are ridiculous. They don't work and it's just depressing.)
"Buy crypto! Everyone's doing it."(Why does this feel like you're getting ripped off...but you just don't know how?)
Or perhaps my all-time favorite: "If you rent, you're just throwing your money away."
How to stop stressing about money
If you're ready to stop stressing about money, ask yourself these two questions…
"WHY CAN'T I TAKE CONTROL OF MY MONEY?"
It's not a lack of trying. Or desire.
It's not a lack of money either. Many people are surprised when their money stress doesn't go away as their income and net worth go up. (I've met multiple millionaires who still bargain shop for the cheapest blueberries.)
Nor is it about intelligence. Brilliant people get tripped up by a small financial question — and don't know where to turn. Many people don't even know where to start when it comes to managing their money.
- How do you know what to track and what to ignore?
- Who should you listen to? (Google has 290,000,000 results for "401k". Good luck, don't skip the fine print and don't mess up.)
- Plus, whose financial advice are you listening to? (Did you know that fund managers fail to beat the market 75% of the time? And doesn't even include all the fees they charge.)
These Money Management Blockers are everywhere!
Do you really think some thrown together solution — something you just "figured out along the way" — is going to optimize your money, your time and your Rich Life?
Now the bigger question…
"WHY CAN'T I FEEL GOOD ABOUT MONEY?"
We all think if we hit a certain number — maybe that's $100k a year, or a million dollar net worth — then we'll finally feel good about money…
But it never happens.
When we hit the goal, we find the goal post moves. Or worse, we might save and save and save…only to realize we don't know how to actually enjoy our money. THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!
People worry about money their whole lives! They scrimp and save for a retirement which they assume will be wonderful. Somehow. Magically. But when it arrives, they're still stressed and afraid to spend.
Some people spend hours, days, even weeks building complicated spreadsheets for their money. But this doesn't work either. Nobody wants a spreadsheet. We just want our money to go where it needs to go, automatically, with enough left over that we can enjoy our lives, guilt-free.
WE WANT A RICH LIFE!
The truth is, we all have Psychological Blockers — silent and invisible — dictating how we think, feel and act around money. If you don't learn how to identify and change these Psychological Blockers, you'll never be able to take control of your money, no matter how much you earn.
Here's the most important takeaway in all this:
If you want to stop stressing about money,
you have to CHANGE your approach to money.
When you do, amazing things can happen…
"We were able to pay off over $230k of student loans"
"My wife and I both graduated physical therapy school with what seemed to us a crippling level of debt…Ramit's program brought us to the next level…we were able to pay off over $230k of student loans in 5 years and become debt free…I'd highly recommend Ramit’s material to anyone and everyone out there!"
"Wine tastings in Cape Town vineyards, private helicopter ride, 5-star treatment at Mfuwe Lodge"
"We stayed in a luxurious Airbnb estate in Cape Town with ocean AND mountain views, then stayed at a luxury resort for the safari…Wine tastings in Cape Town vineyards, private helicopter ride over Cape Town, and then 5-star treatment at Mfuwe Lodge in Zambia…Very expensive and worth every penny… Best trip of our lives so far, and we're planning to go back in a few years!"
Nobody's born knowing how money works
When I was a kid, my family didn't have a lot of money. My mom and dad immigrated from India. My dad was an engineer and my mom stayed home raising 4 kids.
No nanny, no private schools.
When our family would take a road trip, my dad would tell us to stay in the car while he checked us into a motel. That’s because, to save money, he would get a motel room with 2 single beds — for a family of 6. Then once he got the key, we would quietly go into the room, avoiding the lobby.
When we got up there, my dad would make “the phone call.”
“Hi, this is room 324,” he would say. “Could you bring some more towels to our room?”
“Yes, sir. How many do you need? 1? 2?”
“How about 4? And if you can send 2 cots, that would be great.”
“Sir, this room is booked for double occupancy only. We cannot—”
Dad: “Thank you!”
HAHA! WE THOUGHT THIS WAS NORMAL. Only later did we realize how hilarious it was to squeeze 6 people into a room for 2. But without things like this (and little Ramit sleeping on a motel room sofa), it gets pretty expensive to take a family on a trip.
So our family vacations were fun but simple: road trips to visit our family in LA. That was it!
You can imagine that a luxurious, guilt-free, multi-week vacation wasn’t even on my radar. I didn’t know much about money or investing, either.
When I got my first scholarship check, I invested it in the stock market and lost half my money.
Yeah, not fun. But it did teach me that I needed to learn how money worked. I didn’t want to be broke, in debt, and frustrated by money, like everyone around me. We all start out bad with money; it's just that some people do something about it.
When I started to learn about money back in 2004, so much of what I read was telling me what I SHOULDN’T do with my money.
- DON'T spend on appetizers…
- DON'T get lattes…
- DON'T stay at expensive hotels…
- And certainly DON'T buy anything you enjoy
And when you cut back every day for 60 years, you MIGHT have enough to enjoy it in your rocking chair. I don’t know about you, but that's my nightmare.
I want to enjoy my money and my life TODAY. Not in some distant future that I might not even live to see.
Being in control of your money shouldn't mean tracking every penny, worrying about a $5 latte, or cutting back on everything.
I want MORE, not less. I want to use my money to BUILD my life, not make it smaller through finger wagging and shaming about what I should and shouldn’t be doing.
- I want to take amazing vacations and buy gifts for my family.
- I want to enjoy wearing a soft and beautiful cashmere sweater — even a ridiculously expensive one — and not feel guilty about it.
- I want spend my money on things that I love, not what everyone tells me I should care about
That's the kind of personal finance I care about: how to USE my money to build MY Rich Life.
But how do you actually do that? How do you manage the nuts and bolts of personal finance? And how do you shift your psychology to actually feeling CONFIDENT and in CONTROL of your money?
I spent years reading every book I could find, watching every TV show, devouring all the financial tips and advice I could.
I developed, tested and refined my own philosophy on money. It's built on a small number of simple but life-changing ideas:
- We need to create SYSTEMS for our money rather than constantly having to choose how much to spend or save. Get it right once, then let it run on autopilot.
- Most of us leave thousands of dollars on the table every month. And you can put that money back in your pocket with just a few phone calls and the right questions.
- When it comes to investing, you don’t need to try to beat the market (despite what financial “gurus” think…)
- We can use money to ENHANCE our lives. One of the secrets is consciously choosing what we love to spend on and cutting back on the things we don’t care about.
And most important of all…
Money drives a fulfilling life.
Getting your money in control gives you the power and flexibility to make major improvements in all areas of your life.
Time with family and friends, travel, fun experiences, personal growth, your health and fitness, hobbies, giving — ALL of these parts of your life can become bigger, easier, more exciting and richer when your money is under control and working FOR you, not AGAINST you.
Life is easier and more enjoyable when you have a money SYSTEM instead of money STRESS.
"Telling my wife to go out without worrying about money was a truly special moment"
"When we were dating, we almost always did low budget stuff because we were typical college broke students from immigrant families who typically have low-paying jobs. So…telling my wife to go out in our hometown without worrying about money was a truly special moment."
juan pablo beltran
"We have paid down over $50k in debt…I am living my Rich Life now"
"I was begging a credit union for a loan to pay off credit card debt…my wife and I made over [$100k/year] and were living paycheck to paycheck…We have paid down over $50K in debt, grown our investments, and upgraded to a gated neighborhood on the water… I am living my Rich Life now."
Which of these invisible money scripts are holding you back?
I always start with the psychology. I could give you the perfect tactics but until you understand how money rollercoasters your emotions, you’ll always be stuck.
So let’s do this together. I’m going to show you 5 “invisible scripts,” or unconscious beliefs that some people have.
As you read, take a hard look to see which of these apply to you.
"I don't know where to start."
"Do I need a budget? Ugh. Maybe I need a money tracking app like Mint? I've tried tracking my spending before. I do it for three days then get bored or distracted or discouraged. There's gotta be a better way...but what?"
"I need to figure out _____."
"I'm just stuck on one little detail. My situation is unique, and I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to make a mistake. That could cost me a lot of money, right? How much?"
"It's not that bad."
"I'm not broke. I'm not living paycheck to paycheck. I have a nice home, a good car, HBO Max. Does it matter if I haven't optimized my finances? It's not stressful ALL the time. My partner and I only fight about money sometimes..."
(Btw, if you're still reading this page, then yes, it is that bad. Who are you trying to convince here?)
"It's too late for me."
"I should have started saving years ago. Too late to start now. I'm going to work until I'm dead."
(It's never too late to start taking control of your money. A good Money System helps you live a Rich Life TODAY, not just plan ahead for retirement.)
"Money is always stressful, no matter how much you have."
"I'm bad with money. It doesn't matter how much I earn, money is always a problem. Why can't I seem to get ahead?"
The solution is not to ignore these scripts. THEY'RE REAL!
And they make us feel uncomfortable for a reason. If you let them, these scripts will limit your Rich Life and block you from achieving financial freedom.
You won't reach your ideal life by accident
Nor can you keep following the broken, stressful, frugality-obsessed money advice you hear everywhere. You've tried that approach — probably multiple times — and it just doesn't work.
And even if you make more money, you still won't know how to USE it to build your Rich Life, guilt-free.
So what does a better solution look like?
Here's my criteria:
- All your savings, investments and bills are automated. That means you never need to worry about missing a bill or remembering to save. It all happens automatically.
- You'll know exactly where your money is going. (Hint: It'll be going exactly where you want it to.)
- You'll know how much you can spend each month, 100% guilt-free. (Also how to ramp that "guilt-free number" up.)
- You'll know how and when all your loans will be paid off.
- Your system will work no matter what income level you're at now. And it will grow with you as your finances and life changes..
- Over time, how much you spend on your favorite things will go up. And how much you waste on stuff you don't care about will drop. (More and more of your money will go to things you LOVE.)
- You'll have a mouth-watering, crystal clear vision of YOUR Rich Life. And better yet, detailed plans and clear line-of-sight on how you can achieve them.
- You'll be living your Rich Life — TODAY — not waiting for someday.
- No crazy spreadsheets. No advanced math. No risky investments. No guilt or shame.
- You'll always be in control. You can adjust your system as your needs and wants change. (Plus, no scammy financial planners gouging you with hidden fees.)
- When you do have questions, you'll have someone you can talk to. You don't have to figure it all out alone.
- Money will be a source of JOY in your life, not stress.
I'm talking about a tested, automated, customizable SYSTEM for achieving financial freedom — at any level. With TRUSTED GUIDANCE every step of the way.
That's exactly what this is all about. You don't have to do it on your own.
In this program, I'll help you:
- FIX the problems in your finances — once and for all. No more stressing over money!
- AUTOMATE your bills, savings, investments and the rest of your finances. Create your own "Rich Life System" to take control of your money.
- ANSWER your toughest money questions. You get a live check-in with me every month — that's 12 group coaching sessions per year — so you'll know if your money is on track.
- DESIGN your Rich Life — and set up your finances to grow it automatically.
- ENJOY your money, guilt-free!
Unlike most personal finance programs which focus on financial minutiae and never even think about actually enjoying your money or your life, Money Coaching begins and ends with YOUR Rich Life.
How Money Coaching works
As a Money Coaching member, you'll receive FOUR layers of support and guidance from me:
1. The Rich Life System
A complete, clear, step-by-step guide to create a plan for your money, automate your finances, and make your money work for you, not against you.
2. Monthly coaching calls
Every month, I host a 90 minute group coaching call, just for Money Coaching members. In these calls, I go deep on the Big Wins and hidden psychology of taking control of your money — at every income level — and GROWING your Rich Life.
3. Monthly coaching library
As a Money Coaching member, you get access to ALL past group coaching recordings.
4. The Rich Life Community
Money Coaching includes a private community full of like-minded Top Performers getting their money in order — answering questions, offering inspiration, sharing tips, and more.
Let me show you everything you get with all four layers…
Inside the Rich Life System
What if instead of stressing about money, you ENJOYED it? What if your money GREW your Rich Life, automatically? What if you could see and track how your life was IMPROVING, month by month?
That's exactly what the Rich Life System does for you.
How the Rich Life System works
All of the details, exercises, psychology, and tactics you need to take control of your money are included — everything is integrated right into the Playbooks:
- Design Your Rich Life
- Create Your Rich Life Goals
- Unlock Your Money Psychology
- Guilt-Free Spending
- Automate Your Finances
- Long-Term Rich Life Savings
- Manage Your Rich Life
- Live Your Rich Life
I want to give you a sample of what's in the Rich Life System Playbooks so you can see how the system helps you take control of your money and reach your Rich Life.
Advice from someone you can trust
When I first started learning about money, I would have done anything for someone to sit me down and show me exactly what to do.
Someone who could point out the Big Wins as well as steer me away from any big mistakes.
Someone who literally wrote the bestselling book on taking control of your money.
Someone interested in the big picture — a Rich Life — and not just frugality or portfolios or spreadsheets.
Someone vetted by trusted outlets.
Someone who has been around for YEARS and whose advice has already helped thousands and thousands of people.
Someone who's earned a reputation for getting quantifiable results for students of all ages and backgrounds, from all over the globe.
"I have $600k net worth, on track for 3/4m by end of [the year] ”
I had probably $1000 to my name…and came from a family that was terrible with money…I followed every word of your advice and have you to thank over anyone else. I have $600k net worth, on track for 3/4M by end of [the year].”
"We have paid off over $45k in student loan debt ”
We have paid off over $45k in student loan debt, automated our IRA savings, and built a conscious spending plan that enables our version of a Rich Life: summers off with our kids, adventurous travel, and supporting our favorite local businesses and nonprofits.”
"My debt pay-off date is now [next August] ”
I was told to sign up for this Discover credit card to build credit. One thing led to another and fast forward 18 months, I had…almost $18,000 in debt. My debt pay-off date is now [next August] (~$65,000)...This would not have been possible if I didn’t see my life from how Ramit teaches.”
With Money Coaching, you get all this!
I'm here to help. Get answers to your toughest money questions — directly from me.
On top of the full Rich Life System, my Money Coaching program includes monthly group coaching calls.
- We'll walk through the biggest opportunities and stickiest challenges in taking control of your money.
- I'll do money makeovers — live, right on the call.
- I'll conduct live Q&As to help everyone break through any blockers holding them back. One call, one question, could change your finances and expand your Rich Life forever.
Our upcoming coaching calls:
PLUS, as a Money Coaching member, get invites to ALL future coaching calls.
People have been asking me for financial coaching for years. I'm thrilled to finally be able to provide it.
The Money Coaching Library
Yes, every coaching call is recorded! As a Money Coaching member, you get access to ALL past group coaching recordings, including:
- How an ordinary person can become a millionaire
- Do I need to worry about this? Inflation, gas prices, and more
- Where can I find an extra $100, $500, $1,000 a month?
With more added every month.
You don't need to worry about missing a call.
But that's not all…
You don't have to do it all yourself
Imagine being surrounded by people committed to cracking the money code and living a Rich Life. People who want you to succeed, who are there to cheer you on, and who are eager to share what's working for them.
Your questions about spending — ANSWERED.
Your concerns about investing — CLEARED UP.
Your worries about money — HEARD and RESOLVED!
Wouldn't it be nice to have understanding, ambitious, intelligent peers you can talk to about money? Without any of the guilt, shame, drama and gossip you get talking about this stuff with most people?
Money Coaching includes a private community full of like-minded Top Performers getting their money in order — answering questions, offering inspiration, sharing tips, and more.
I think that's worth the price of the program all on its own.
You don't have to worry about getting stuck or confused or overwhelmed. You can share your questions and concerns and get helpful feedback — right when you need it.
You can also share your Rich Life Wins! I love getting inspired by all the different ways members are living their unique dreams. And I love to share my own.
Feel Great About Your Money (Bonus #1)
When you join Money Coaching with Ramit Sethi, you'll also receive six bonus lessons on how to FEEL GREAT about your money.
I'll show you how to identify and remove any toxic money beliefs you've been carrying around. You don't have to feel guilty, anxious or frustrated about your finances ever again!
Money & Relationships (Bonus #2)
How do you discuss money with your friends and family — without negativity? Even if everyone means well, it's not easy. In this bonus, I'll show you how you can build your Rich Life without shutting out everyone else.
Advanced Personal Finance Optimizations (Bonus #3)
What do millionaires know about investing, spending, risk, saving, and freedom that 99% of people don't?
With this bonus, I'll take you inside my advanced money management system:
- What I invest in (including my actual investment portfolio)
- How I protect myself and my money
- And how these changed as I got more advanced
See my exact asset allocation, the exact funds I use, and most important, the strategy behind WHY I organize my investments this way.
How to Build a Team of Money Experts (Bonus #4)
This last bonus is another ADVANCED money management gift for you. As your net worth grows, I'll show you how to build your own personal finance team to run your Rich Life System for you.
See how the game is played at the highest levels!
All four of these bonuses are yours — free, my gift to you — for joining Money Coaching today.
Tested MILLIONS of times
I've tested my Rich Life System with MILLIONS of people — yes, MILLIONS — so I know it works.
The Rich Life System works…
…even if you don’t know anything about money or investing
…even if you have no idea where to start
…even if you don’t make “a lot of money”
…even if this is your 12th time trying to get your money in order
…even if you're single, in a relationship, with kids, without kids, just starting out or well on your way.
If you're wondering if this program will work for you, the answer is a resounding YES!
"How much time does this take?"
You can set up your Rich Life System over a weekend. The exact time required depends on how deep you want to go on your Rich Life Vision as well as how familiar you are with your current finances.
Once your system is up and running, you can maintain it (and manage your money) in just 1 hour a month — or less.
"I don't live in the United States. Does this work for international students?"
Yes, this program will work for international students. While the program does reference US-specific investments like a 401(k) and IRA, the core money frameworks can be easily adapted to other countries. Plus, the Rich Life principles are universal.
"Is this designed for any income level?"
"How is this different from your book?"
If you’ve read my book, that’s great! This program includes some tactics taught in the book as well as many new ones — especially new ones around how to USE your money to live your unique Rich Life. Money Coaching will help you take your money and Rich Life to the next level.
If you haven't read my book, that's OK too! I understand that not everyone wants to learn from a book. Money Coaching is an approachable and comprehensive place to start your Rich Life and personal finance journey.
"Is this for individuals or couples?"
Both. It works for individuals and couples.
"Couldn't I just hire a financial planner?"
You could, but it would be VERY COSTLY. Financial planners like to show off how small their fees are, but this is misleading. Over a 35-year outlook, a 1% fee will reduce your total returns by 28%! If you invested $100 a month for 35 years, paying 1% in fees, that means you'll be losing over $35,700 that would have been yours.
And this doesn't even consider the fact that most actively managed funds fail to beat the market. Why pay exorbitant fees when you can do better, for cheaper, on your own?
My Rich Life System shows you how to set up automated, low-risk, low-fee, set-it-and-forget-it investments that beat most financial advisors in both the short and long run.
There are a lot of other options you could choose, so why this one?
I know Money Coaching isn’t the only choice for getting your finances together. You could…
- Use Excel to make a “better” budget
- Listen to another personal finance podcast
- Watch more Youtube videos
- Try harder
- Buy another book
- Ask your friends and family to tell you what to do
But the truth is these things usually don’t move the needle at all. You've probably already tried some of these multiple times!
Budgets don't work. You don't stick to them.
Sometimes you need more than a few Youtube videos, a podcast, and some quick tips from your dad.
And sometimes you don't want to read a 300+ page book and try to apply it all on your own. Are you doing it right? How do you apply it to YOUR situation? How do you even know if you got the right book?
Sometimes you just want someone to tell you exactly what you need to, from A to Z.
I get it. I spent THOUSANDS OF HOURS studying personal finance, investing, taxes, insurance, psychology and more to figure this all out — plus more time learning by expensive trial and error. But you don't have to go through all that.
Money Coaching gives you a shortcut to financial freedom, at any income level:
- A simple, step-by-step SYSTEM to get your money in order and build your Rich Life
- Ongoing ANSWERS from someone you can trust
- A COMMUNITY you can turn to when you need answers, motivation and accountability — or just a non-judgmental place to talk openly about your money concerns and interests
And you get all this without giving up control or losing over a quarter of your total returns to fees, like you would with a financial planner.
With Money Coaching, you're in control. And there are no hidden fees or surprises. When you join, I'll help you set up your own, customized, automated Money Machine — then you can get back to living your Rich Life.
Will you keep living a smaller life than you have to?
I know, I know.
If money is only one part of living your Rich Life, why does it really matter if you get it straightened out now? Why not just focus on doing more of what you love?
Maybe take a painting class. Or get really fit. Or finally write that book you’ve been thinking about. Or just catch up on Netflix?
I do think you should do more of the things that make you happy.
But I also know that if you don't take control of your money, you'll be held back.
Because without your own Rich Life System, your money won’t DRIVE your deepest-held aspirations.
Without your money working for you, you'll keep living a smaller life than you have to.
Without fixing your money psychology, you'll keep feeling stressed, anxious, frustrated and guilty about money — sometimes all at once.
Without trusted guidance, you'll never reach financial freedom.
Rich Lives are built on solid foundations. You don't need a lot of money, but your money does need to be working for you, not against you.
Use the right SYSTEM and you can start living YOUR Rich Life, just like so many of my other students…
"This down time on the beach with my family is absolutely priceless"
"These Rich Life choices are about so much more than the cost of a 3-day vacation. This down time on the beach with my family is absolutely priceless to our mental and physical health."
"Your life won’t ever be the same"
"If you just stick to the system and keep going, your life won’t ever be the same in ways you can’t imagine…I can’t even count the number of trips…I have taken since enacting this system."
- How much would you love to never get that “low bank account balance” alert ever again?
- How much would you love to plan a once-in-a-lifetime vacation — every year?
- How much would you love to set your own Rich Life goal and know you can afford it (including the exact month and day it will happen)?
- How much would you love to never feel jealous again over someone's Instagram posts - because your feed is already filled with YOUR Rich Life?
A Rich Life can be yours. Not just theirs.
You don’t have to do it alone. Or figure it out yourself. Or put it off another week.
Build your Rich Life today — and start enjoying it today. I will walk you through each step of the process.
You’re just one step away from solving your money stress once and for all. And changing your life for every year to come.